Dianne Grossman, Mallory’s Mother
- A presentation explaining intention good, gone bad
- A message for teachers
- Mallory’s life at school and how being excluded & bullied hurt her
- Mallory’s mantra of living a bracelet KIND of life and what that means
- Each student receives the effective blue band EMPOWERING the children to be the upstanders
- Dianne needs a parking spot close to the location of the event so that she can carry all her materials inside. She uses a large poster during the children’s & community presentation, and she will be bringing in all the bracelets for your students, if applicable.
- Each facility has their own security protocols. Prior to the event we will need an email with the Subject line: “Parking- Your Event Name” so that we may be able to match it quickly to our event listings. The email can outline where to tell her to park and what you wish for her to do when she is on location.
- Dianne will arrive 15-30 minutes prior to the presentation, weather and traffic permitting, this time is set aside for her to review & set up for the presentation. We ask that you please have that area available for when she arrives.
- For evening presentations this 15-30 mins is reserved for a Meet & Greet time.
- In the past we have had issues using our equipment with the different facilities due to firewalls and security set up on the network. We ask that you please work with your IT Department to use your own equipment and have it ready for Dianne to use at least 30 minutes prior to the presentation time. We will send you the specific links that we will need to have ready on the laptop/computer provided. A microphone and projector is also needed for the presentation to be viewed correctly by all.
- We, as adults, can gain a lot of knowledge from the question’s children ask, it is important we GIVE them a voice and allow them to be heard.
- We recommend you set up a shoe box allowing children to prepare for our visit by letting them anonymously place questions they want to ask about bullying OR suicide, this is a wealth of knowledge for administrators.
- A Meet & Greet, approximately 15-30 mins before the community evening event allows members of the community to network with each other and discuss their reasons for attending the event. This also allows the presentation to start on time.
- Pre-registration for events creates a mindset of commitment and encourages members of the community to attend. Even free registration events can have pre-registration. A template Google Form can be provided for your use.
- If a community event is being held on the same day of a school assembly presentation, we recommend the school encourages parents to attend by offering homework passes for their children, offer babysitting, or some other incentive for parents.
- Evening Community presentations will usually have a 6:30 pm Meet & Greet, 7 PM Presentation Start Time, and 8 PM Presentation End Time followed by up to 30 Mins of Q&A. Dianne will end all Q&A and leave by 8:30 PM.
- If possible, a space for Mallory’s Army merchandise to be available for sale.
- If possible, 2 volunteers to help with set up, sales, and take down. Volunteers can be ages 16 plus.
- Dianne Grossman, Mallory’s mom, can offer a story telling style program for the younger kids where we use two books written by a local NJ school teacher to talk about sometimes feeling sad, lonely and excluded.
- Dianne talks about how words hurt and that OUR words matter.
- These students also receive a blue band to remind them to be kind and live a bracelet KIND of life.
These costs apply to NJ, NY and PA. Additional travel & overnight fees may apply.
- School Assembly Presentations. Depending on the number of students and location of the event, we typically charge as follows:
- Bracelets are only provided to School Assembly Presentations. The number of bracelets included will match the number of students we are presenting to.
- 1 school assembly presentation with up to 500 students $1,200
- 2 school assembly presentations, on the same day, with up to 750 students included $1,450
- Every additional 100 students $ 125
- Every additional presentation, done on the same day $ 300
- If the school district decides to have an evening session for parents on the same day of the assembly the cost is $500.00.
- Community Evening Presentations Sponsored by a Non-Profit Organization $1200. This is an evening community event that sponsored by a non-profit organization without school assemblies. A valid Tax- Exempt certificate is needed for this pricing. There are no bracelets provided. There will be a hardship application available in the near future.
- Corporate Sponsored Community Event $2,500 min. donation. This is an evening community event that sponsored by a Corporate organization without school assemblies. There are no bracelets provided.
- Corporate Sponsored Speaking Engagement $600 per hour. This is a speaking engagement that does not meet the criteria of a community event. There are no bracelets provided.
Once you have received approval for the costs above Please click on this link to submit your request. (You can also find this link on our website under Events.) This form will allow our team to review your request. Please allow 7 business days from the date you submit your request to receive a response regarding your event inquiry. If you would like to schedule a time to talk, please send an email to Info@mallorysarmy.org.
It is the responsibility of the event host to market and promote the event. Mallory’s Army will place event in the list of public events on social media but will not be responsible for registration, promotion or planning of the event. There may be additional charges for changes to marketing flyer. Additional details will be provided to you upon booking the event.